Daily Maintenance Ensures a Pleasant Pool Environment
Keeping a pool in top operating condition requires constant attention and care. At SwimSafe, we are committed to maintaining your pool care on a daily basis to ensure your members will have a wonderful experience every time they go for a swim. Our daily maintenance procedures include:
- Maintaining the water quality of the pool.
- Skimming the water surface to remove floating matter and clean skimmer baskets.
- Brushing the walls of pool.
- Cleaning pool tiles or scum line.
- Vacuuming entire pool as needed.
- Checking pumps, strainers, and filters daily.
- Backwashing or cleaning filters as needed.
- Cleaning pool, empty trash containers and place trash on curb or in dumpsters for pickup.
- Cleaning and maintaining restrooms daily.
- Cleaning and maintaining chemical room and pump room.
- Maintain and store all safety and maintenance equipment in the proper location.
- Keep pool furniture clean and orderly.
- Record all daily swim season duties in the pool’s log.