Thank you for your interest in working for SwimSafe Pool Management. We are currently recruiting staff for the following positions:
- Pool Manager
- Assistant Pool Manager
- PA Manager
- Pool Attendant (Concession and Front Desk)
- Pool Technician
What Makes SwimSafe Different?
StarGuard Certification is required for all lifeguards
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Lifeguard Training
- Work Locally
- Great Summer Hours
- Advancement Potential
- Scholarship Potential
- Internships Available
- Lifeguard Bonus Program
. We train all our guards yearly and in-house. For more information on certification, please go to Training and Certification
. If you are a new hire, you go through the interview process before signing up for a certification class.
Hiring Tips for Potential Employees:
Seasonal work, like that offered by Swimsafe Pool Management, is highly competitive. There are more applicants than there are jobs available, forcing us to turn away qualified workers every year. When hiring, factors like independence, availability, and maturity are weighed heavily. As a potential employee you should be able to:
· Communicate personally with Swimsafe via e-mail or phone. Calls from parents and friends may be an indicator that you are not ready for a job with Swimsafe.
· Be prepared to take responsibility of your own schedule, making decisions about work hours and vacations.
· Show interest in developing an independent relationship with your employer, working on a personal level with management and staff.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please use one of the links below which will direct you to the appropriate online employment application. If you have any questions, please call our office at 513-755-7075. Once we receive your application, we will contact you by email. Please see below for supported browsers for the application - do not try to submit on a phone or tablet.
Lifeguard Employment Application
Application for all individuals seeking to be a lifeguard for SSPM
Pool Attendant Application
Application for all individuals seeking to work front desk or snack bar for SSPM
If you are interested in managing an SSPM pool, please email Feliz Hall with a letter of intent and resume.
If you are interested in managing the concessions at an SSPM pool, please email Feliz Hall with a letter of intent and resume.
If you are interested in coaching a summer league program at an SSPM pool, please email Feliz Hall with a letter of intent and resume.
If you are interested in becoming a pool technician for SSPM, please email Mike Clifford for more information.
ADP service is supported on the following browsers and operating systems:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer®
- Version 11 on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits) and Microsoft Windows® 8.1
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Version 31 and higher on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.1, Apple® Mac OS® Mavericks 10.9, and Apple® Mac OS® Yosemite 10.10
- Google Chrome™
- Current version (auto-update) on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.1, Apple® Mac OS® Mavericks 10.9, and Apple® Mac OS® Yosemite 10.10
- Apple® Safari ®
- Version 7.x on Apple® Mac OS® Mavericks 10.9
- Version 8.0 on Apple® Mac OS® Yosemite 10.10
- Apple® Safari® Application Program
- To configure your security settings for Safari, do the following:
- Start Safari and then Preferences from the displayed drop-down menu.
- Click the Security tab and make the following selections:
In this area
Select or clear this option
Select Warn when visiting a fraudulent website.
Select Enable plug-ins.
Select Enable java.
Clear Block pop-up windows.
Select Only from sites I visit (Block cookies from third parties and advertisers.)
Select Ask before sending a non-secure form from a secure website.
Download Employment Application